Beliveau Estate is conveniently located between Roanoke and Blacksburg.
The distance from downtown Blacksburg and VATech is approximately 12 miles, from
the Roanoke Airport approximately 25 miles.
From the North travelling South on I-81:
- Take the FIRST EXIT past Roanoke, EXIT 141 (Exit will say New Castle 311 and 419).
- Turn LEFT at end of exit, go 1/4 mile and turn RIGHT at light onto 311N.
- Go 7 miles, turn LEFT onto Blacksburg Rd/Rte 785.
- Go 10 Miles, turn RIGHT onto Gallion Ridge Rd, which is a SHARP U TURN onto a gravel road.
- Go 1.1 mile and turn LEFT onto Rue Maison Beliveau which is our 3/4 mile long driveway.
Note: Beliveau Estate is located along an alternate route to Blacksburg.
DO NOT travel all the way to the Christiansburg/Blacksburg exit - it will add an hour if you do.
From the South travelling North on I-81:
- Take Exit 118B on 460 By-Pass towards Virginia Tech
- Take first Prices Fork Exit towards downtown, on right before the overpass
- Drive to end of Prices Fork Road (about 1 mile) and turn LEFT onto Main Street.
- Go about 1 mile and turn RIGHT onto Patrick Henry Drive, to end.
- Take a LEFT onto Harding Avenue. Travel about 10 miles.
(Watch for the "McDonalds Mill" green sign which is 1/4 mile before Gallion Ridge Rd.)
- Turn LEFT onto Gallion Ridge Road. Go 1.1 mile
- Turn LEFT onto Rue Maison Beliveau, 3/4 mile to property.
From West Virginia via 460E:
- Turn LEFT onto North Main Street (First Blacksburg turn) and go about 1 mile.
- Turn LEFT onto MT TABOR ROAD and go 10 miles.
- Turn RIGHT onto GALLION RIDGE ROAD, go 1/2 mile
- Turn RIGHT onto RUE MAISON BELIVEAU for 3/4 mile to B&B
Phone Number: 540-961-0505
5415 Gallion Ridge Road/ Blacksburg, VA 24060
Latitude: 37.3162599 Longitude: -80.268836