Your wedding is one of the most special days of your life. Create the memories at Beliveau Estate .... 165 acres of natural beauty in the Blue Ridge Mountains offering spectacular backdrops to your outside wedding and a beautiful indoor reception space. Virginia Living Magazine has named Beliveau Estate a Top 2013 Wedding Venue of Southwest Virginia!
Weekend Wedding Package:
Beliveau Estate Weddings can accommodate over 200
- Exclusive use of the Italian tiled Great Hall from 11am Friday to 11am Sunday
- Attached Outside Patio with Tiki bar
- Hilltop Pavilion for ceremony with lavender bridal path
- Tables and chairs to seat 100 (additional may be rented).
- Space in B&B for bridal party to get ready
- Processional Coordinator to guide start of wedding
$5995.00 plus applicable taxes
All the above plus:
- Five Premium Guest Rooms each with private bath, Friday and Saturday night
- Light Lunch for B&B Guests day of wedding
- 3 Course Gourmet Breakfast Saturday and Sunday Morning
- Complimentary wine tasting at Winery
$7995.00 plus applicable taxes
Wedding Catering and wine are not included in the above Pricing
If Sunday is an option for you please ask about special pricing for Sunday weddings.
Beliveau Estate offers
- Country Ambiance with Elegance
- On-site Winery
- On-site Bed and Breakfast
- On-Site Catering
- Convenient destination event site just 12 miles from the nearest hotel.
Here's what Lynn and Bill Foy, parents of a Beliveau Estate bride sent us: "We cannot express how beautiful and welcoming this venue is! The property is something you usually only see in pictures. Owners Joyce and Yvan are absolutely wonderful and accommodating. All of our guests said it was the best wedding they had ever attended. That to us says it all"
We invite you to visit, chat about your wedding, and discuss our package options. Call us at 540-961-0505 to set up a time to tour Beliveau Estate.
"Our wedding was amazing. More than I ever dreamed of!"
Leigh Anne, Bride
Catering: We will work with you to sculpt out the type of food service you desire. Whether hearty hors d'oeurves, a buffet, or a plated served dinner, you'll find a wide variety of delicious foods, creatively presented. Pricing typically ranges from $20-$40 per person depending on menu and type of service requested. Outside caterers are not allowed. Wedding Cakes may be brought in. Your tour package will contain more detailed information on catering menu plans.
Joyce and Yvan: There are no words to express how we feel about our experience and how fortunate we are to have come to know you. You helped to make the past few days, and especially our wedding, so beautiful and enjoyable..." Eric and Jennifer
Call us at 540-961-0505 to discuss your wedding!
WebforWedding.com- The Virginia wedding Guide that includes Blacksburg wedding venues, photographers, planners, and much more.