Beliveau Farm Estate: “A Very Special Place!”
Come taste our award-winning wines, stay in our romantic inn, hike the on-site trails, and hold your special event at this incredible place!
Welcome to our website….. “It’s about the Experience”
From owners Joyce and Yvan Beliveau: “From the moment we stepped foot on our 165 acres we were mesmorized. We invite you to come experience this incredible property.”
Beliveau Farm Estate:
- Winery open Wednesday – Sunday with award winning wines for all palettes
- Bed and Breakfast – Adult focused, great for anniversary celebrations
- Wedding Venue – magical!
- Corporate Retreats and Private Events
- Brewery coming in mid 2019
- Family and dog friendly property (excluding B&B ). Dogs restricted to outside areas.
- Hiking Trails with scenic overlooks
- Lavender grower
- Events Galore throughout the year – see events page
Beliveau Farm is a destination location along scenic country roads just 12 miles from downtown Blacksburg. It is a great place to watch the sunset and star studded skies. No matter which direction you come from you’ll feel like you’re a million miles away from your daily routine!
News & Notes from Beliveau Estate
We’ll be boiling down the sap this weekend for our “Sap to Syrup Maple Walnut Weekend”. Wear your hiking boots for our Arbor Trail Hike, bring the kids to make pinecone birdfeeders, try sugar on snow. Sat. and Sun. Feb 23 and 24 from 12-6.
The trees are tapped and slowly dripping syrup as we head towards our next exciting event: the 2019 Sap to Syrup Maple Walnut Weekend. On February 23rd, we will open our doors at noon for a weekend of fun, all focused on our love for our local trees! This event connects our regional heritage to the New England roots of our owners–Yvan and Joyce Beliveau. This Sap to Syrup event…