Beliveau Farm Estate: “A Very Special Place!”
Come taste our award-winning wines, stay in our romantic inn, hike the on-site trails, and hold your special event at this incredible place!
Welcome to our website…..
From owners Joyce and Yvan Beliveau: “From the moment we stepped foot on our 165 acres we were mesmorized. We invite you to come experience this incredible property.”
Beliveau Farm Estate:
- Winery open Wednesday – Sunday with award winning wines for all palettes
- Bed and Breakfast – Adult focused, great for anniversary celebrations
- Wedding Venue – magical!
- Corporate Retreats and Private Events
- Brewery coming in mid 2019
- Family and dog friendly property (excluding B&B ). Dogs restricted to outside areas.
- Hiking Trails with scenic overlooks
- Events throughout the year – see events page
Beliveau Farm is a destination location along scenic country roads just 12 miles from downtown Blacksburg. It is a great place to watch the sunset and star studded skies. No matter which direction you come from you’ll feel like you’re a million miles away from your daily routine!
“It’s about the Experience!”
News & Notes from Beliveau Estate
Friday May 24th: Ebru and Renate 6:30-8:30pm Sunday May 26th Chloe and Stuart Scales 2:30 – 4:30
Sunday May 26th wine tastings will be held outside on the entry hill to the property as the winery will be in use for a private event. Feel free to bring a picnic as the winery kitchen will be closed to public food orders. Music by Chloe and Stuart Scales will be in the gazebo at the pond. The winery will be open Memorial Day Monday from 12-5pm.