Beliveau Farm Estate: “A Very Special Place!”
Come taste our award-winning wines, stay in our romantic inn, hike the on-site trails, and hold your special event at this incredible place!
Welcome to our website…..
From owners Joyce and Yvan Beliveau: “From the moment we stepped foot on our 165 acres we were mesmorized. We invite you to come experience this incredible property.”
Beliveau Farm Estate:
- Winery open Wednesday – Sunday with award winning wines for all palettes
- Bed and Breakfast – Adult focused, great for anniversary celebrations
- Wedding Venue – magical!
- Corporate Retreats and Private Events
- Brewery coming in mid 2019
- Family and dog friendly property (excluding B&B ). Dogs restricted to outside areas.
- Hiking Trails with scenic overlooks
- Events throughout the year – see events page
Beliveau Farm is a destination location along scenic country roads just 12 miles from downtown Blacksburg. It is a great place to watch the sunset and star studded skies. No matter which direction you come from you’ll feel like you’re a million miles away from your daily routine!
“It’s about the Experience!”
News & Notes from Beliveau Estate
We talk about wine, and wine tasting, like we talk about fine dining and baking: as if it were an art. And it is! But like cooking and baking, winemaking is also a science. Having a basic understanding of chemical processes can help us better understand wine. One such process, which can make or break your bottle of wine, is oxidation. Oxidation occurs when an object is exposed to oxygen….
Celebrate St Patty’s Day at Beliveau on Sunday March 17th with “green” sundaes and “green” beverages. And while you’re here check out the construction of our new wine and beer garden!